While driving, have you ever been in a situation that gave you butterflies or twirls in your gut or that feeling that something is just not right? This is a perfect example of how our gut and brain are so connected. You just feel it right in your gut. Because truck drivers are on the road day in and day out, I believe their instinct is even more fine-tuned about driving, than the average person.
So our gut and brain are connected? We have tons of neurons in our guts to receive the mayday call and to give us that weird feeling of alarm. But if our gut is not in tip top shape, things are not going to work right. Our emotions and decision making skills can suffer and there are many many different illnesses that stem from the shape of our digestive system, our gut. In fact, I believe that most diseases are directly correlated with it. Some are irritable bowel, acid re-flux, spastic colon, colitis, crones, celiac, diabetes, heart disease, eczema, psoriasis, feeling down, emotional ups and downs, and the list goes on.
If these ailments are related to gut health, how important do you think gut health is?
If our digestive system is in excellent condition, we are very likely to have no health concerns at all. Although I have always been interested in alternative health, the journey of my own gut and the well being of my family, have strongly pushed me into a direction of good health, while thinking outside the box. These successes, have brought me to a realization of the many unnecessary sufferings of others.
- How your gut affects your entire health and immune system.
- What kind of foods are creating a greater risk for disease?
- How processed foods are killing us!
- The most common factors to be aware of in order to maintain good gut health.
- What are the major causes of “leaky gut syndrome” which is leading to sickness and autoimmune disease?
- How can antibiotics many times do more harm than good.
- How does your gut affect your emotional state?
- How you can eat healthy in a truck…. whether you cook or not…recipes included!!
- What are Genetically Modified Foods (GMO’s) and how they’re destroying our immune system! (GMO’s are banned in most other countries!)
- The myth accepted about eating “plenty of whole grains.”
- Natural cures and remedies!
My husband is an over the road truck driver. I have seen the many unique issues that drivers have to face out there. Lack of good quality food options, challenges of getting up and moving to get exercise, and having people on their side to support them physically and emotionally. It is my passion to help as many drivers and their families as possible to be successful in their everyday life and their future. One of the ways that I have done this is with my book Gut Instinct. It has just published June 22, 2016. https://www.lifecoachservice.net/book.html
Drivers, I wrote this book to you and for you. I am wanting this book to get into the hands of as many people as possible to help the unnecessary suffering and low quality of life abroad, especially in the trucking industry. Although it is written primarily with the trucking industry in mind, everyone can benefit by adhering to the ideas outlined in this book.
Tell your friends. Give them, give yourself, the most precious gift of all, the gift of health.
For more information about my book and how to get it go here. https://www.lifecoachservice.net/book.html